sábado, 15 de março de 2008

BACK AT ONE (BRYAN McKNIGHT)

It´s undeniable that wwe should be together. It´s unbelievable how I used to say that I´d fall never. The basis is need to know, if you don´t know just how I fell. Then let me show you now that I´m for real. If all things in time, time will reveal.

One: you´re like a dream come true. Two: just wanna be with you. Three: girl, it´s plain to see, that you´re the only one for me. And four: repeat steps one thru three. Five: make you fall in love with me, if ever I believe my work is done then I´ll start back at one.

É impossível fingir que posso controlar. O que estou sentindo é muito forte pra negar. Pra que resistir se eu sei que você também quer. E sabe que eu não vou seguir sozinha. Você tem a chave do meu coração.

One: você é meu sonho bom. Two: eu quero ter você pra mim. Three: por muito tempo eu esperei, preciso ouvir você dizer sim. Four: te quero posso repetir. Five: o que eu te disse até aqui. A qualquer preço eu quero o seu amor, só serei feliz assim.

Ssay farewell to the dark of night, I see the coming of the sun. Eu quero está o seu lado baby pra recomeçar. You came and breathed new life, into this lonely heart of mine. Eu vou seguir feliz. Just in the nick of time.

Nenhum comentário: